[TACRAO] Listserv HyFlex

Ramiro Hernandez ramiro.hernandez at utsa.edu
Tue Dec 21 16:10:02 CST 2021

Happy Holidays, Y'all!

As my final question for this year, I'd care to know if any institution is currently employing HyFlex Modalities.

This would be a scenario in which a class section is delivered in face-to-face, live-stream, and recorded/online format simultaneously. Additionally, any student enrolled in this single section would have the autonomy throughout the semester to alternate their attendance between in-person, watching the live-stream, or viewing a lecture recording.

Thanks, as always, for your insight. Best wishes for a prosperous new year and a blessed holiday season!

Ramiro

[cid:image003.png at 01D7F685.35363FF0]
Ramiro Hernandez Jr.
Sr. Assistant Registrar
Enrollment Operations
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
Includer | Consistency | Futuristic | Relator | Responsibility

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.