[TACRAO] Listserv SIS Conversion: Historical Testing

Martinez, Jerry Jerry.Martinez at brazosport.edu
Thu Apr 22 19:52:22 CDT 2021

Hi TACRAO friends!

A SIS Academic Records conversion question:

If you have been involved in a SIS conversion and had to migrate historical testing records, at any point, did you decide to identify students who were TSI complete using historical tests (that are not offered anymore) and internal logic from your legacy systems and simply migrate a 'shell' test that would have a description like 'TSI complete - archived record' to make it easier to record in your new SIS?

With so many different items being used to internally calculate a TSI Complete status in our current system, I'm exploring options that would help us with our timeline and still be accepted/understood by a receiving institution who may receive a transcript from us with this shell test posted. These shell tests would not include the current TSI tests. We plan on migrating TSI tests information in its entirety.

Thanks for your feedback!

Jerry

Jerry Martinez | Director of Admissions and Registrar | Brazosport College
Phone: 979.230.3221 | Fax 979.230.3376 | Email jerry.martinez at brazosport.edu<mailto:jerry.martinez at brazosport.edu>
500 College Drive | Lake Jackson, TX 77566
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D57846.0D2F38A0]