[TACRAO] Listserv Class schedule publication

GRIFFITH, REBECCA REBECCA.GRIFFITH at tccd.edu
Thu Apr 15 13:28:56 CDT 2021

Our schedules are viewable through Ellucian Student Planning about 30 days prior to the start of registration.  So Fall is viewable about mid-March, Spring about mid-September, and Summer about mid-February.  A nonstudent can view using guest access.

This year we did not make summer viewable until March 1 and fall just became viewable this week because open registration starts May 10 (this year only).

Cordially,

Rebecca Griffith
District Director of Admissions and Records | Enrollment and Academic Support Services
Tarrant County College | Office: TREF 3110
300 Trinity Campus Circle | Fort Worth, TX 76102
817 515 1581 | rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu<mailto:rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu>