[TACRAO] Listserv Official Transcripts

TOLLIVER, Madelyne Madelyne.Tolliver at victoriacollege.edu
Wed Apr 14 08:01:14 CDT 2021

We use Parchment and charge $10 for all transcript requests.

[cid:image002.png at 01D73104.563541C0]

Madelyne Tolliver
Registrar
Admissions & Records

Phone: (361) 572-6400
Fax: (361) 582-2525

Victoria College
2200 E. Red River Street
Victoria, TX 77901
VictoriaCollege.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.victoriacollege.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=k9uLiryDZVtxs1zP8DPThVHhB6Pi1z5VMF-0B1Q0Ut0&s=kxkX_ED1AXviUFj-yFebvRLPx4QjASbzua5V8-t2seU&e= >

How did we do?  Take a short Admissions Satisfaction Survey<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__research.victoriacollege.edu_s3_Welcome-2DCenter-2DSurvey&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=k9uLiryDZVtxs1zP8DPThVHhB6Pi1z5VMF-0B1Q0Ut0&s=CEBvC46mM_ySV0u6CPv5GusLuNtrKCozXfxjySXsFfA&e= > to let us know.  Your feedback is valuable to us!