[TACRAO] Listserv Hyland OCR-Transcript Evaluation

Garrick, Connie Connie.S.Garrick at lonestar.edu
Tue Apr 13 12:13:35 CDT 2021

We use Hyland for OCR and we love it.  It saves us so much time.  Once you get the hang of building the templates, it goes pretty fast.  It's initial setup but after that, it's golden.  We are on PeopleSoft.

Connie Garrick
Executive Director Records & Enrollment Services/Registrar
Office of Student Success & Completion
20515 SH 249  UP1104
Houston, Texas 77070
O: 281.290.2923