[TACRAO] Listserv Reverse Transfer Point of Contacts

Mildred Slaughter Mildred.Slaughter at tamuk.edu
Tue Apr 13 09:43:36 CDT 2021

Good Morning TACRAO Friends,

I would like to reach out to all community colleges who are participating in the Reverse Transfer with universities and ask for your assistance in updating our attached list of "Point of Contacts" (POCs).  Please note the last time our POC list was updated was in 2017 so there may be some personnel changes that have occurred at your institution.

If your college is not listed and would like to be, please provide the information as noted on the spreadsheet.  New and updated information can be emailed directly to me at millie at tamuk.edu<mailto:millie at tamuk.edu> or updated on the attached document.  Once the information has been updated, will be glad to share with anyone interested.

The conclusion of the Spring Semester is almost upon us and hope all goes well for everyone.

Thank you in advance and hope you have a great day,
Millie

Millie Slaughter, Registrar
Office of the Registrar
Texas A&M University-Kingsville