[TACRAO] Listserv Enrollment Reporting Meetings/Webinars

Hyatt, Melissa J mh07 at txstate.edu
Thu Apr 1 17:04:38 CDT 2021

Dear TACRAO,

Enrollment Reporting has become a hot topic for most, especially because of the audit ramifications if it's done incorrectly! In order to help our membership in this area, we will have a series of meetings throughout the year to discuss this very topic. Different schools will go over their process for reporting to the Clearinghouse (NSC) and NSLDS, gotcha's others have had on audits, break out into vendor specific groups, and more!

The first meeting is set for April 26th from 1:00-2:00pm, so save the date. Victoria Strimple from Texas State will go over their process to report to NSC and NSLDS and Catherine Littleton from Texas A&M will go what to look for in an audit.  We should also have time for questions and answers. Note the meeting is limited to 500 people but it will be recorded. The link to the meeting will be on the TACRAO site closer to the event and you will be required to login as this is for members only.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you!

[cid:image001.png at 01D72659.EF5F3D20]