[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Honorary Member Marty Grassel

Maria Aguirre maria.aguirre at tstc.edu
Mon Sep 21 11:39:09 CDT 2020

So sad to hear the news of Marty's passing. Truly a person that left an
unforgettable print  on not only TACRAO but on so many of us individually
and collectively at our institutions.  My thoughts are with her family and
the TACRAO family.

Maria C. Aguirre

Senior Executive Director
Communication & Creative Services

Texas State Technical College
300 Homer K. Taylor Drive | Sweetwater, TX 79556
O:325-235-7349 | C: 325-280-3471

*This email may contain the thoughts and opinions of Maria Aguirre and does
not represent official Texas State Technical College policy.*