[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Honorary Members Nominations Needed

Miller, Tana tmiller at wtamu.edu
Wed Sep 16 12:08:45 CDT 2020

Hello TACRAO Friends!

Friendly reminder!!!!  In preparation for the Fall Virtual TACRAO Conference we are seeking nominations for Honorary Members.  I'd like to have all nominations in by next week so we can get them all finalized.  At this time I have received two nomination forms.

Honorary membership is held by those individuals who are no longer eligible to be active members (i.e. retirement), but have record of significant service to the association.  Honorary members are selected by the TACRAO Executive Committee upon recommendation by the Honorary Membership and Recognition Awards Committee.  Honorary members will enjoy permanent invitation to attend the annual meeting and to maintain interest in TACRAO affairs without paying the annual meeting registration fee or the annual membership fee.

If you know of someone who has retired over this past year, is planning to retire before the conference or who is leaving our profession to seek other opportunities, you may nominate that person by completing the TACRAO Recognition & Awards Nomination Form at this link:  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.tacrao.org_survey_TakeSurvey.asp-3FPageNumber-3D1-26SurveyID-3D5L2863K33942M&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=nn_QRLrkZpJBb7Zd9sr34cjxb0jNuemM0Cg6E5zQl6A&s=1kMH1f8YLqeCT3pd8D7vzv-QprVTiv0JrkURQ1uZTAA&e=

You can also see the list of previous individuals who have already been recognized for their service here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.smu.edu_des_tacrao_year.asp&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=nn_QRLrkZpJBb7Zd9sr34cjxb0jNuemM0Cg6E5zQl6A&s=xwqngWp_Z82QnP8wzvPKNu1EgdirNOdd5Or215P62AM&e=

Thanks everyone!

Tana J Miller
Assistant Vice President for Student Enrollment, Engagement & Success
West Texas A&M University
WTAMU Box 60775
Canyon, TX  79016
tmiller at wtamu.edu<mailto:tmiller at wtamu.edu>
Phone: (806) 651-2052
Jack B Kelley Student Center 102G

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5CD3D.9FA99D50]MY STRENGTHS: LEARNER     INPUT     HARMONY     MAXIMIZER     ARRANGER

[CertStrCoachLogo_CMYK_g_Print]              [true-colors-certified-facilitator(2)] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youracclaim.com_badges_27397bb0-2D69d2-2D483f-2Daad0-2D0844841151db_public-5Furl&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=nn_QRLrkZpJBb7Zd9sr34cjxb0jNuemM0Cg6E5zQl6A&s=3LhYq5s7taufd_Y_HUgVC3_YnI8aMGW22AZh0kfqSoU&e= >