[TACRAO] Listserv Fall Graduation Ceremonies

Troy G. White tgwhite at etbu.edu
Wed Sep 16 09:07:46 CDT 2020

Hi BESTIE :)

We will be doing a live, in-person ceremony like we did in June. Let me know if you want details how we did it.

Troy

[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lh5.googleusercontent.com_Aird-2DFO5xehLN5DRDQdd2SnbfQbQ-5Ff-2DjvVNrtPHLzqETgY-2DOl-5FxG-5F9-2Dhg7Uqw-2Dre7DuatmszZnrs3fwraVmZpN9PaqhtVaMDE2SmokLrrty6Z381Ez-5FuzO9uo-5F2dk-2Dp5XmcCHXdU&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=mqaq4pjVlhlAvlQWoYJY1jHlNSWNxYLCVvEYC-P6_Ps&s=v46ZlZun6NRfrASvFS5tUb_Bszh7OGMdCpDsu_k2CnM&e= ]
Troy G. White, M.Ed.
University Registrar
East Texas Baptist University
903.923.2060 | tgwhite at etbu.edu<mailto:tgwhite at etbu.edu>
To Schedule an Appointment<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__etbu.as.me_-3FappointmentType-3D172898&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=mqaq4pjVlhlAvlQWoYJY1jHlNSWNxYLCVvEYC-P6_Ps&s=bR-pw0AHSMag4zah7iaCbhUISwJokNqXVLU_HBpN_uM&e= >