[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Election Results

GRIFFITH, REBECCA REBECCA.GRIFFITH at tccd.edu
Mon Sep 14 11:43:06 CDT 2020

CONGRATS to all new elected officers, and thank you to all who agreed to run for a position this cycle.  Our leaders and others who contribute through service guarantee that TACRAO will continue to prosper and support all of us who work in college enrollment services.

Can't wait to hear and share what we've all been learning in this most challenging of years during the virtual conference in November.

Cordially,

Rebecca "Becki" Griffith
District Director of Admissions and Records | Enrollment and Academic Support Services
Tarrant County College District | TREF 3110
300 Trinity Campus Circle | Fort Worth, TX 76102
817 515 1581 | rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu<mailto:rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu>