[TACRAO] Listserv IMPORTANT TACRAO Virtual College Fair Series DEADLINES

Robert Sport rsport at angelo.edu
Thu Sep 3 07:49:02 CDT 2020

**External Email**

Good morning!

First, thank you so much for all of the updates and detailed processes.  Angelo State University is extremely excited to participate in TACRAO this year. I just wanted a few clarifications. I apologize for our delay in getting our booth ready-I was unaware of the September 7th deadline. We will get our booth ready ASAP. I do understand that we will be able to make changes to our booth during the preview days on September 8th-9th; however, will we be able to edit our booth again after this time (September 8th-9th ,that is)? You see, there are several video elements and presentations that we will not have ready until after that preview date.

The second question I have is in regards to the $150 registration fee. We are needing an invoice so we can get this fee covered before completing registration. I do understand that we can get that invoice upon completion of setting up our booth. However, would there be a way to get an invoice before that process has been completed?

I apologize if these questions have already been covered, but I appreciate any guidance that can be given.

Thank you for all that has been done!

With Ram Pride,

Robert Sport
Assistant Director of Admissions-Recruitment
Angelo State University
ASU Station #11014
San Angelo, TX 76909-1014
Office: 325-942-2041 myfuture.angelo.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__myfuture.angelo.edu_&d=DwMFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=qjCacN9CZD76TZyI2Qnx464P66QvJ2t_WL0BQ2hA_ck&s=6IEumBOxKkeDKnM1zbv7L6m5X5h_PRrA34Z3PcxVOI0&e=>
Book a Virtual Appointment with Me<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__outlook.office365.com_owa_calendar_AngeloStateAdmissions-40Angeloedu.onmicrosoft.com_bookings_s_Lud885StJkWP9mmyqUoRjw2&d=DwMFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=qjCacN9CZD76TZyI2Qnx464P66QvJ2t_WL0BQ2hA_ck&s=4auYVvGSjEcm01Gr2Jyodcf1QwT14-__-D-mon1blWw&e=>

[image003]
Signature Themes: Consistency, Restorative, Learner, Harmony, Input