[TACRAO] Listserv Fall 2021 course schedule

Lorena Rios lorenar at LAREDO.EDU
Wed Nov 18 15:17:31 CST 2020

Hi Teresa,

We are in a surviving mode, hoping this pandemic to end soon; however, it seems it’s not getting away any time soon.

If looks that we will continue with the same instructional method:

     *   Continue to offer hybrid vocational/technical colleges.
     *   Continue to offer online academic courses
     *   Also offer, 4 week and 9 week courses

Take care, be safe 😊

Lorena Rios
College Registrar
Office of the Registrar and Admissions
Lerma Peña Building, Room 116
West End Washington Street  · Laredo, Texas 78040
Phone: 956.794.4505  ·  Fax: 956.764.5974
lorenar at laredo.edu<mailto:lorenar at laredo.edu> | registrars at laredo.edu<mailto:registrars at laredo.edu>