[TACRAO] Listserv Spring Break

Paige Bussell Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu
Thu Nov 12 09:10:16 CST 2020

Good morning –

A&M-Commerce “moved” Spring Break to the end of the semester so we will end a week earlier on April 30/May 1.

Thank you,
Paige

Paige Bussell | University Registrar
TACRAO President-Elect
Enrollment Management
Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu<mailto:Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu>

Mail: P.O. Box 3011 | Commerce, TX 75429
Ship: 2600 South Neal Street | Commerce, TX 75429
Tel: 903.468.3209 | Fax: 903.886.5888 | www.tamuc.edu<http://www.tamuc.edu/>

[TAMUC logo]<https://www.tamuc.edu/>