[TACRAO] Listserv Regional Meetings at TACRAO

Lothringer, Robert rlothringer at mail.smu.edu
Fri Nov 6 08:39:38 CST 2020

**External Email**

Dear TACRAO members:

Just a quick reminder that if your TACRAO region would like to host a regional meeting at TACRAO, we have set-aside time for regional meetings on Tuesday afternoon after the Business Meeting.  However, each region will need to provide their own Zoom host.

If your region would like to have a zoom meeting, simply send me your region name and the zoom link, and we will post it on the TACRAO conference website.

Thank you,
Bobby

Bobby Lothringer
2019-2020 President
Texas Association of Collegiate Registrars & Admissions Officers (TACRAO)
www.tacrao.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tacrao.org&d=DwMFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=H0_R3RqK_uaFXC7d91EC5c5n26wTdVwTuOlCA5bGHaY&s=O9VbZsKWhNJGq0iJBj631DZryyvKgePEjmEH1XgysL0&e=>
rlothringer at smu.edu<mailto:rlothringer at smu.edu>
[2020 Logo - updated 8-2019]