[TACRAO] Listserv Spring Commencement Decisions

Sloan K. White skwhite at txwes.edu
Tue May 26 16:53:59 CDT 2020

Good Afternoon,

Texas Wesleyan University has rescheduled Spring commencement (tentatively) to Saturday, August 22, 2020. This ceremony is planned to be in-person, however we do not have details just yet. We are following any orders and recommendations given by public health official guidance and governmental policy.

Thank you,

Sloan White

Sloan White, M.Ed.
University Registrar