[TACRAO] Listserv FERPA and Debt Collection

Troy G. White tgwhite at etbu.edu
Fri May 8 10:33:16 CDT 2020

Hello, Friends!  (cue Lil' Bill :))

Perhaps our institution is unique and no one else has to deal with students not paying their bills, but in the event we are not alone, what processes/procedures/policies does your institution have in place regarding the release of directory or non-directory information to debt collection agencies?

Troy

[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lh5.googleusercontent.com_Aird-2DFO5xehLN5DRDQdd2SnbfQbQ-5Ff-2DjvVNrtPHLzqETgY-2DOl-5FxG-5F9-2Dhg7Uqw-2Dre7DuatmszZnrs3fwraVmZpN9PaqhtVaMDE2SmokLrrty6Z381Ez-5FuzO9uo-5F2dk-2Dp5XmcCHXdU&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=tRvubf7eKI2P1Wd8OzgRoC0l5CQ3dnF3pLAlBdpCfzY&s=GVobYJcpMZWDUovS_0CpE7OTZWeLZu98rDSdquAMvI0&e= ]
Troy G. White, M.Ed.
University Registrar
East Texas Baptist University
903.923.2060 | tgwhite at etbu.edu<mailto:tgwhite at etbu.edu>
To Schedule an Appointment<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__etbu.as.me_-3FappointmentType-3D172898&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=tRvubf7eKI2P1Wd8OzgRoC0l5CQ3dnF3pLAlBdpCfzY&s=h0viqK8RKLUtmqtCgk5aFcqI3YXEnBIp7IasmnoDceE&e= >

This e-mail, including files and attachments, is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information of East Texas Baptist University. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing, or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.