[TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Research training in 2020

Peggy Bell Hendrickson peggy at transcriptresearch.com
Thu Jan 23 18:24:04 CST 2020

Happy New Year, friends!

Transcript Research would like to ring in the new year by announcing some
of the new training opportunities we will be offering in 2020 so we can get
them on your calendars.

*Seminars*:

After the success of our inaugural seminar in the fall, we've decided to
expand our seminar into two separate days. In March, Transcript Research will
be hosting an intensive evaluator training seminar at Texas Wesleyan
University's campus. Day 1 will focus on secondary education, while Day 2
will cover higher education. Choose whichever date would best fit your
institution's needs, or feel free to join us for both events at a reduced
rate.

Both dates will include an introduction to major education systems, steps
to conducting an evaluation, researching institutions and grading scales,
and hands on activities. Get more information and register at:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_34JFitI&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=f2QTukjzDHAEben8UNK-sl5JGj0TZn07TSmYDCpmI8Y&s=XWgmlnj5S4t7lXSOhLC0EDVK85buy9xBvDuVHndsmhw&e=

March 26: *Secondary Education*
March 27: *Higher Education*

If you're interested in having Transcript Research host our seminar(s) on
your campus, please let me know!

*Webinars*:

Transcript Research has begun offering quarterly webinars aimed at new or
newer evaluators. Webinars will be available for registered attendees for
up to 3 months after each event.

February 4: live encore of our December webinar, *Introducing International
Evaluation Concepts*; register at: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_36jNf9O&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=f2QTukjzDHAEben8UNK-sl5JGj0TZn07TSmYDCpmI8Y&s=lKMnFwjYDIb1SEM6ozP9JoSORiVvfmnrjygsDlWJyOU&e=
March 3: *Fraud and Verification Tools*; register at: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2RLmo0X&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=f2QTukjzDHAEben8UNK-sl5JGj0TZn07TSmYDCpmI8Y&s=bq8AiMIraiLEqDciLJwpwJasctA6dNY98Df5s6-urzU&e=
June 2: *Researching Credentials Online*; register at: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_37okQ3J&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=f2QTukjzDHAEben8UNK-sl5JGj0TZn07TSmYDCpmI8Y&s=gX_RuZrdUnrstm6N8B7f6loqWcunUiB4bKlI-FXFpJg&e=

More webinars to be announced later in the year at:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__transcriptresearch.com_training&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=f2QTukjzDHAEben8UNK-sl5JGj0TZn07TSmYDCpmI8Y&s=B01EBHGfBe3NgYIz7riZLnGtDB5YbbuDrxnUFnge3OI&e=

Happy holidays, and may 2020 be a wonderful year!

Best regards,

Peggy

--
Peggy Bell Hendrickson
Director, Transcript Research

Working toward the international exchange of people and ideas

www.transcriptresearch.com