[TACRAO] Listserv FERPA/Student Authorization to Release Info

Martinez, Jerry Jerry.Martinez at brazosport.edu
Tue Jan 14 13:36:11 CST 2020

**External Email**

Hope everyone is off to a great start in your current semester!

*         Does your institution have a single uniform authorization to release student information form that a student uses to initiate permission? We're aware that we can receive different authorization to releases student information from agencies, education verification services, etc. However, we're wanting to know if your institution has only one official form.

o   If not, do you have an official institutional form along with different forms created for different community partners that may be sponsoring students and require student education records?

o   Do these different forms include specific educational record types that are not listed on your official institutional form?

Thanks for your feedback!

Jerry

Jerry Martinez | Director of Admissions and Registrar | Brazosport College
Phone: 979.230.3221 | Fax 979.230.3376 | Email jerry.martinez at brazosport.edu<mailto:jerry.martinez at brazosport.edu>
500 College Drive | Lake Jackson, TX 77566
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D57846.0D2F38A0]