[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Day Night Overview Schedule

Dara Newton dara.newton at utrgv.edu
Thu Jan 9 09:05:47 CST 2020

Good Morning,

I hope each of you had a wonderful winter-break.  I know everyone is currently working hard to finalize the Fall 2019 graduating class and support the entering Spring 2020 class - I don't think there is an office that is not working double time.

So with that being said, let me give you the opportunity to think about the 2020-2021 Recruitment Cycle by providing the College/Day Night Overview Schedule.  I know you want to get your weeks marked for travel!

Have a great day,

Dara

For those of you who start classes on Monday, January 13th or those of you who start on Tuesday, January 21st, have a great start to the semester and...
[Image result for may the odds be ever in your favor]

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5C6C5.5084B8F0]
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
RIO GRANDE VALLEY

UTRGV.EDU
Dara M. Newton
Associate Vice President for Strategic Enrollment
956-665-2925 * dara.newton at utrgv.edu<mailto:dara.newton at utrgv.edu>

 Brownsville * Edinburg * Harlingen