[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Session PowerPoints or Handouts

Lothringer, Robert RLothringer at twu.edu
Wed Oct 30 16:23:43 CDT 2019

Just a reminder that if you are presenting at next week's TACRAO conference, please feel free to send me your PowerPoint presentations, PDF of slides, or handouts, and we can have them available for attendees to download from both Guidebook and the TACRAO website.

To view uploaded PowerPoints or handouts through Guidebook, simply scroll to the bottom of the session details.  If a PowerPoint or other document has been provided, there will be a link under the "Web Pages" section:

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D58F3E.650023F0]

To view PowerPoints or handouts from the conference website, look at the session schedule at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.tacrao.org_content.asp-3Fadmin-3DY-26contentid-3D205&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=l3TyzXLtNXh8m0B8J5YzoBLn4H-J2uTy2uCa5v8WTRA&s=gALNAicz1yT8D3ArbMQYlWRGIgdnoBeVs5mhjLIPNXo&e= , and if a PowerPoint or handout has been provided, the Session Title will appear as a dark green hyperlink:

[cid:image004.png at 01D58F3E.172961F0]

See everyone next week in Galveston!

Bobby Lothringer
President-Elect