[TACRAO] Listserv Position Available at McNeese State University

Kourtney Istre kistre at mcneese.edu
Wed Oct 30 12:30:29 CDT 2019

**External Email**

Dear TACRAO,

The Office of Admissions & Recruiting at McNeese State University is hiring an admissions counselor that will manage a recruitment assignment via inquiries, applicants, and enrolled students from a designated territory or among targeted student populations (for example: transfers, underrepresented students, high school dual enrollment, adult re-entry, graduate students).
Interested individuals can use the link below for more information and to apply.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.mcneese.edu_hr_employment_unclassified_admissions-5Fcounselor-2D18913&d=DwIFAw&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Tr2M-K7FKanCUQGFBftuUZu3tg9vvDfERuoKL3qpdU4&s=8s3u3a1RjuzzutH3YiEdM72zfY1cQsO5zKsDaEp1T_0&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.mcneese.edu_hr_employment_unclassified_admissions-5Fcounselor-2D18913&d=DwMFAw&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=nmuBO4uzT0WXJWYl-2I4NvovS9AA1QsvwWJuUX8rGcM&s=ZM1I0eqz0Mjs4wPjAAqnXjHqTvElGBVVFAmJYzAeO8s&e=>

Should you have any questions or need any additional information, feel free to reach out to me.

Thank you,
Kourtney

Kourtney Istre

Director of Admissions & Recruiting

McNeese State University

Box 91740, Lake Charles, Louisiana 70609

337-475-5504

kistre at mcneese.edu<mailto:dkingrey at mcneese.edu>