[TACRAO] Listserv Hot Topics - Faith Based/Private Institutions Session at TACRAO

Kincannon, Mary m.kincannon at tcu.edu
Tue Oct 29 09:48:58 CDT 2019

Happy Tuesday, TACRAOns!

Next week, at the annual meeting, on Monday, at 8:00am, there will be a session titled, Hot Topics - Faith Based/Private Institutions.  Please join us as we share common concerns and successful solutions.  Bring your questions and topics for discussion, or send them to either Jonathan Helm (Jonathan_Helm at baylor.edu<mailto:Jonathan_Helm at baylor.edu> ) or myself (m.kincannon at tcu.edu<mailto:m.kincannon at tcu.edu>) this week.

We look forward to seeing everyone in Galveston.

Safe travels!

Mary

Mary W. Kincannon
University Registrar