[TACRAO] Listserv Position Available at Tarrant County College

SPENCER, JOHN JOHN.SPENCER at tccd.edu
Mon Oct 28 10:11:13 CDT 2019

Good morning!

Tarrant County College is seeking our next Assistant Director of Academic Support Services.

This position housed at our Trinity River Campus in downtown Fort Worth.  It's a great opportunity for qualified looking to grow their career, with responsibilities including:

*         Section support,

*         Degree audit,

*         Program and course table maintenance,

*         Course-by-course articulation,

*         Institution to institution articulation,

*         Transfer of credit disputes,

*         Supervision

*         Graduation, reverse transfer processes, and commencement planning

*         Records maintenance oversight and performing end of term processes

*         Building reports

*         Transcript evaluation procedures oversight workflow management

*         Supervision

Click here<https://jobs.tccd.edu/postings/22529> to see the official description and to apply.  Review of applications is ongoing; the posting will close on November 14.

TACRAO members may contact me for more information.

John

Regards,
John Spencer
District Registrar and Director Academic Support Services
Tarrant County College District | Office: TRCF - 2300A
300 Trinity Campus Circle | Fort Worth, TX  76102
817-515-1090| Fax 817-515-0588
john.spencer at tccd.edu<mailto:john.spencer at tccd.edu> | www.tccd.edu<http://www.tccd.edu/>

The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender.