[TACRAO] Listserv FERPA/Directory information - Student email

Ramiro Hernandez ramiro.hernandez at laredo.edu
Fri Oct 18 12:09:00 CDT 2019

Good afternoon, Jerry:

At Laredo College we use the username from the e-mail address-

So if a student has rhernandez1234 at students.laredo.edu, we use rhernandez1234 as their username. Not sure if this helps.

Have a great weekend!

Ram

Ramiro Hernandez, Jr. | Assistant Registrar
Laredo College | Office of the Registrar & Admissions
LP 116 | t. 956.721.5109 | f. 956.721.5493