[TACRAO] Listserv HS GPA Conversions in Banner SIS

Reyna, Oscar Oscar.Reyna at tamucc.edu
Thu Oct 17 17:35:05 CDT 2019

*** BANNER INSTITUTIONS ONLY***

Good afternoon, friends.

I hope this email finds you well.  If your institution uses Banner as it’s Student Information System, does your Admissions Office post high school GPAs as they appear on the official transcript or do you convert GPAs to a common scale?  If you are converting to a common scale, I’d like to learn more about your processes.

Please email me directly at Oscar.Reyna at tamucc.edu<mailto:Oscar.Reyna at tamucc.edu>.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

See you all, at TACRAO, in Galveston soon!

Sincerely,
Oscar Reyna
Executive Director of Recruitment & Admissions
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
6300 Ocean Drive, Unit 5774
Office of Recruitment & Admissions
Corpus Christi, Texas  78412-5774
O. 361-825-5934 F. 361-825-5887

[/Users/oscarreyna/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1615413265]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential student information. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited under the Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (20 U.S.C.*1232g; 34 CFR Part 99). If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. Please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.