[TACRAO] Listserv Questions for Community College staff

TOLLIVER, Madelyne Madelyne.Tolliver at victoriacollege.edu
Mon Oct 14 07:43:36 CDT 2019

Good morning,

1.       Continuing Education is not part of my department.  It is under the Vice President of College Advancement and External Affairs.

2.       Registrar

Sincerely,

Madelyne Tolliver, Registrar
Admissions & Records
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D35320.E8543D10]
2200 East Red River | Victoria, TX 77901
(361) 572-6400 | Madelyne.Tolliver at victoriacollege.edu<mailto:Madelyne.Tolliver at victoriacollege.edu>