[TACRAO] Listserv Questions for Community College staff

Martinez, Jerry Jerry.Martinez at brazosport.edu
Fri Oct 11 10:49:22 CDT 2019

Hi, Irene.

At Brazosport College, continuing education is not part of our office.

Best,

Jerry

Jerry Martinez | Director of Admissions and Registrar | Brazosport College
Phone: 979.230.3221 | Fax 979.230.3376 | Email jerry.martinez at brazosport.edu<mailto:jerry.martinez at brazosport.edu>
500 College Drive | Lake Jackson, TX 77566