[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Committees Need You!

Lothringer, Robert RLothringer at twu.edu
Tue Oct 8 12:43:24 CDT 2019

Hello TACRAO!

Are you needing to come up with professional development goals for you or your staff members for this next year?  We are still looking for a few more people to help complete the rest of our 2019-2020 Session Planning Committees.  This is an excellent way to not only get involved in the organization, but also to have a direct hand in forming the sessions to be offered at the 2020 TACRAO Conference in San Antonio.  Consider making participation on a TACRAO session planning committee as a formal professional development goal.

Below are a list of the committees that still need members for next year.  We especially need more 2-year & HSC institutional representatives on many of these committees:

1.       Access & Equity

2.       Technology & Data Collection

3.       Graduation & Commencement

4.       Certification & Legal Issues

5.       Recruitment & Outreach

6.       Student Success

7.       Admissions

8.       Records & Registration

Detailed information on the various Session Planning Committees can be found at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.tacrao.org_content.asp-3Fcontentid-3D137&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=K7iR6VC7oRTcIkmJ-n0vpO2A68veRfVRb1tLrI06WTU&s=H0Kuv8Z6gFh7wZovBJz0G49nrZ9JhC5c6xLJhvpa6M0&e= .

If you would like to join one of the above committees to help plan out the 2020 conference sessions, please feel free to email me at rlothringer at twu.edu<mailto:rlothringer at twu.edu> or complete an I'm Available<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.tacrao.org_survey_TakeSurvey.asp-3FPageNumber-3D1-26SurveyID-3D7J1863KM3m20G&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=K7iR6VC7oRTcIkmJ-n0vpO2A68veRfVRb1tLrI06WTU&s=IDR_97fC2atv4XCIcOzpMzgT44IUnVchTFn22KP6myE&e= > Form and indicate which committee you would like to serve on.

Thank you!

Bobby Lothringer
President-Elect
TACRAO