[TACRAO] Listserv Continuing Education in Banner

Britt Sabota bsab at tjc.edu
Thu Oct 3 13:46:39 CDT 2019

Is anyone running Continuing Education admissions and registration through Banner (NOT Elevate)?

We are currently tackling an Elevate downshift back into Banner and I would love to visit with anyone who is currently in baseline Banner.

Thanks!

Britt Sabota
Registrar
Office of the Registrar
903-510-3052
[TJC Logo]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tjc.edu_&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=pK6uKpumaDiF520w_477h6_IUTgY06jx1daxwU9Km98&s=H1ac5-FzgTbVFRuZggrJwQ43_iQIYFRBMyCdjR2eboE&e= >
PO Box 9020, Tyler, TX 75711
1400 East Fifth St., Tyler, TX 75798