[TACRAO] Listserv EAB Navigate - Application Planning

Farrell, Erinn EFarrell at dcccd.edu
Thu Oct 3 13:20:24 CDT 2019

**External Email**

Good afternoon,

The Dallas County Community College District is in the process of implementing EAB Navigate, including Academic Planning. As a Colleague school, we have to build all of the plans within Academic Planning, and are finding the process of writing our requirements challenging. Many of our requirements are not a straightforward single course - some have multiple options (including, 'take these two courses or a single course'), minimum grades of "C" or better, or combinations that are not allowed. If there are any schools who have implemented Academic Planning and would be willing to share what worked for you, we would really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Erinn

Erinn Farrell
Senior Manager, Applications Support - Degree Audit
Dallas County Community College District
efarrell at dcccd.edu<mailto:efarrell at dcccd.edu>