[TACRAO] Listserv Training for international transcript evaluators

Peggy Bell Hendrickson peggy at transcriptresearch.com
Wed Oct 2 07:56:00 CDT 2019

Transcript Research is delighted to be hosting an all day training event
for new and newer international transcript evaluators. Our experienced
evaluators will take you through an introduction to education systems, the
steps to conducting an evaluation, building a resource library, researching
institutions and grading scales, credential verification, and more. This
seminar will provide you with a blueprint for standardizing your evaluation
practices with hands-on tasks that help reinforce the things we're
discussing. Breakfast and lunch are included in the registration fee. The
training is being held November 7 at the Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.eventbrite.com_e_evaluation-2Dtraining-2Dseminar-2Dtickets-2D74225810397&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=6-iHY8nHohphpGDILaRiQ90KWiWTJ9dnmtWbXpf8jzE&s=8lRE_u89jf9aR3SCtLZ4AmcDc4EPTK209aJTwcHcoio&e=

Best regards,

Peggy Hendrickson

--
Peggy Bell Hendrickson
Director, Transcript Research

Working toward the international exchange of people and ideas

www.transcriptresearch.com