[TACRAO] Listserv Graduation Late Fee

Paige Bussell Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu
Thu Nov 21 19:40:24 CST 2019

A&M-Commerce does not charge a late fee.
We do charge a $40 application fee.

Thank you,
Paige
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 21, 2019, at 10:59 AM, Troy G. White <tgwhite at etbu.edu<mailto:tgwhite at etbu.edu>> wrote:

**External Email**

At ETBU we do not have an application fee, but we do charge a late fee of $50 if the deadline is missed.

<image003.png>

<image004.jpg>

Troy G. White
University Registrar
East Texas Baptist University
903-923-2060 | tgwhite at etbu.edu<mailto:tgwhite at etbu.edu>
www.etbu.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.etbu.edu_&d=DwMFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=lBZQjWpZumUsOFagCH0Oeprb42up0F3IuTODbDlZ-NY&s=zPA4By0nVeWurbNYUnN6JzcaMt_OkIHu8eR18QvUDxQ&e=>