[TACRAO] Listserv 2019 TACRAO Conference Evaluations & Session Presentations

Lothringer, Robert RLothringer at twu.edu
Fri Nov 15 17:07:56 CST 2019

Dear TACRAO Community-

I hope you all had a great time at the 2019 TACRAO Conference.  Just a couple of quick reminders & updates:

1.       If you haven't done so yet, you can still submit session and conference evaluations through your Guidebook app.  Your evaluations help us to improve and make sure we are meeting the organization's needs.

2.       I believe we now have uploaded all of the session presentations submitted to me to our website and to Guidebook.  You can view the session presentations that have been submitted by going to the program website:  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.tacrao.org_content.asp-3Fadmin-3DY-26contentid-3D205&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=vVCLARq6rELNOXfCJiriEA1CPkTwYu6B6a0VpM6IDHo&s=aQJaoMeRuEp29u9wLEbM1dp6LoRZsRZLEbrY3872JV4&e=

a.       ***If you have sent me your session powerpoint, PDF, or other handouts, and you don't see them linked on the website, please let me know.  You can email me directly at rlothringer at twu.edu<mailto:rlothringer at twu.edu>.

3.       Don't forget that this is the last day to submit your AACRAO election ballot!

4.       If you haven't done so already, mark yourself out of the office for the 2020 TACRAO Conference at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort in San Antonio, November 8-10, 2020!

Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,

Bobby Lothringer
President