[TACRAO] Listserv Associate Registrar Job Opening

Guerra, Blanca Estela GuerraBE at uthscsa.edu
Wed Nov 13 10:45:52 CST 2019

The Office of the University Registrar at UT Health San Antonio is searching for an Associate Registrar for Long School of Medicine, School of Dentistry and Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences.  The Associate Registrar reports to our Senior Associate Registrar for Academic Records.  The Full job description can be viewed here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__uthscsa.referrals.selectminds.com_jobs_associate-2Dregistrar-2D2312&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=1BKzwcSdx25edauGSn6I-W9iEdR3AWmHEYB2D4bnOC0&s=ZfeGwFkaaNWD_dBIMJyApZV6ZhYhSGjZ8dfloxgbkwc&e=

Interested individuals are welcome to contact me directly at any time.

Sincerely,

Blanca E. Guerra, PhD, MSSW, LSW
University Registrar
Office of the University Registrar (OUR)
Division of Academic, Faculty and Student Affairs (AFSA)

UT Health San Antonio
7703 Floyd Curl Drive, MC - 7702
San Antonio, Texas 78229
210.567.2629 (office)