[TACRAO] Listserv Academic Calendar - future

Villanueva, Christina cvillanueva at stmarytx.edu
Tue Nov 5 13:50:24 CST 2019

We are working on our academic calendar for the next five years.
If you have calendars for the next few years, would you mind sharing?  I do realize most are tentative.
You can send them directly to me at cvillanueva at stmarytx.edu<mailto:cvillanueva at stmarytx.edu>.
Thank you.

Christina F. Villanueva
Registrar
Office of the Registrar

ST. MARY'S UNIVERSITY
The Catholic and Marianist University
One Camino Santa Maria
San Antonio, Texas 78228
210-431-6789
www.stmarytx.edu/registrar<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.stmarytx.edu_registrar&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=8Kchu4lvp_f4qOVudtypQxwlMAODjbAHcaIeXHX5c_Q&s=oRkAvNeE6O5n0yEM7qkz7npthQL9dx3oNPko_kEZsXc&e= >

The information in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by e-mail, cvillanueva at stmarytx.edu<mailto:cvillanueva at stmarytx.edu> or by phone, (210) 431-6789 and delete the original message.