[TACRAO] Listserv ERP Business Analyst Position

Jenkins, Robert Robert.Jenkins at uth.tmc.edu
Thu Jan 24 17:58:11 CST 2019

UTHealth has an immediate opening for an ERP Business Analyst.  We are seeking a candidate with a solid foundation and understanding of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions.  The ideal applicant will have functional expertise with the Student Records, Admissions, Academic Advising and Campus Community Modules.

UTHealth is located in the heart of the Texas Medical Center.  Conveniently located next to Rice University, Houston Zoo, the Museum District, NRG Stadium and a short train ride to all Downtown venues.

Are you ready to take your functional knowledge to the next level?  For a full job description and more information click on the link below or call me directly at the number below.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__p.rfer.us_UTHQ-5Fj3sO&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=NTe9AC_hwNYuSS09Sy8Vjiyz9MqL13kom3EvNUWqCbI&s=ZsB46hdsIBJ2253ut7wCigVlUjBx8urSdhebCP_Z-eY&e=

Robert Jenkins
University Registrar
713 500 3334