[TACRAO] Listserv Proof of documents for change of student information

Slaughter, Chandra SlaughterC at uhd.edu
Wed Jan 23 09:21:02 CST 2019

** WARNING: Not a TAMUC email. DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you know the content is safe **

Here at UHD for the name change we ask for social security card, government issued ID and marriage certificate, court ordered document or other supporting documentation that supports the request. For the date of birth/social we use the government issued ID along with any other type of supporting ID.  Our school has a form that tells the student what documentation is required to honor the requests.

Thanks,

Chandra Slaughter, M.A.
Coordinator of Records- Registrar's Office
University of Houston-Downtown
Phone:  713-221-8078
Fax:      713-223-7450
www.UHD./edu/registrar/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.uhd._edu_registrar_&d=DwMFAw&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=9uhm2iauvcAKUKpx48ORfdGJi_693MF7Q-4hPNkLhxA&s=wC3SPY5z5UY-WmaB1pBaPHlXJsqtu7RgcEO_sLwFFDg&e=>