[TACRAO] Listserv Residency-DACA

Slaughter, Chandra SlaughterC at uhd.edu
Fri Jan 18 12:12:10 CST 2019

Good afternoon All,

Do your school require the Affidavit of Intent to Become a Permanent Resident if the student already submitted the Notice of Action I821D-Considereation of Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals?

Thanks,

Chandra Slaughter, M.A.
Coordinator of Records- Registrar's Office
University of Houston-Downtown
Phone:  713-221-8078
Fax:      713-223-7450
www.UHD./edu/registrar/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.uhd._edu_registrar_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=JU_goK3rFhzIm8VYHGO2ogLF9_lbZIY9J4Eygp7_fP0&s=SjnYehzshm_WxLCtXCZ9INFEMZ2UwHx1fxGvMgCsX6w&e=>

[cid:image003.png at 01CFEE1B.BC62E840]

Notice: Unless otherwise specifically indicated, the information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and is only intended for the review and use of the above-named person(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that the recipient is strictly prohibited from any use, storage, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication. If you have received this email message in error, please immediately notify me by telephone at the number above and return the original message to us at the address above.