[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement / Assistant Registrar Position Available

Denney, Tammy tdenney at tvcc.edu
Thu Jan 17 11:12:44 CST 2019

Good morning all!

After 37 ½ years of dedicated service to TVCC, Dr. Colette Hilliard has decided to retire at the end of January.  While we (me especially) will miss her greatly, we wish her the best!  Please join me in congratulating Colette on her retirement and the many years of service to the TACRAO community!

Also, TVCC is currently hiring for the Assistant Registrar position.  If you, or someone you know, would like to join the TVCC family, we are accepting applications through February 1.  For more information, the job description is attached, visit TVCC's Careers<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.tvcc.edu_human-2Dresources_category.aspx-3Fz-3D314&d=DwIFAw&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=MWJiNLxQadF99gTthMizjZ41m69wO-9vmT_T-234zp8&s=KOyCCiokYN8tP4D573RuVGabF7TQ6etQER8OK8QGFKE&e=> webpage, or reach out to me at the number below.

Thanks!

Tammy Denney
Registrar
Trinity Valley Community College