[TACRAO] Listserv TAMU Laredo Regional Advisor I position open

Janie Alcala jalcala at tamu.edu
Wed Feb 27 13:21:54 CST 2019

Howdy all,

Texas A&M University has a Laredo Regional Advisor I position open.
Position will be located in Laredo at the Laredo Regional Prospective Student Center https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__admissions.tamu.edu_psc_Laredo&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=WB08-urDOjG3_Wen6d2tPxhQ7FXPRn908WRjV2iFHrg&s=rzBGP8PrjtBjOII-zkBNbBWrDtohDNQikU6Pf7buaLk&e=

Apply at jobs.tamu.edu!

Title:      Regional Advisor I
Laredo TAMU #R-017242

Salary:     Commensurate

Qualifications:    Bachelor's degree or any equivalent combination of education and experience

Job Description:   The Regional Advisor I is responsible for: involvement with the development and implementation of admission, financial aid,
and early outreach strategies that enhance the identification, recruitment and enrollment of prospective students interested in attending Texas A&M.

Thanks,

Janie Alcala '00  |  Associate Director
Office of Admissions, Division of Academic Affairs | Texas A&M University
40 NE Loop 410, Suite 605 | San Antonio, TX 78216

ph: 210.478.8326  |  fax: 210.222.2635 | jalcala at tamu.edu<mailto:jalcala at tamu.edu>
TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY | FEARLESS on Every Front
admissions.tamu.edu  | aggiebound.com

[cid:L-Soft14d020b35e91aa]