[TACRAO] Listserv Mini-Mesters and terms

Garrick, Connie Connie.S.Garrick at lonestar.edu
Tue Feb 26 13:45:26 CST 2019

** WARNING: Not a TAMUC email. DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you know the content is safe **

** WARNING: Not a TAMUC email. DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you know the content is safe **

** WARNING: Not a TAMUC email. DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you know the content is safe **

** WARNING: Not a TAMUC email. DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you know the content is safe **

We are the same as UT-Arlington.  December mini with spring and May mini with summer.

Connie Garrick
Executive Director Records & Enrollment Services/Registrar
Office of Student Success & Completion
20515 SH 249  UP1104
Houston, Texas 77070
O: 281.290.2923