[TACRAO] Listserv Question on Graduation Rate, Retention Rate, etc.

Justin Schilke jschilke at rice.edu
Tue Feb 26 12:15:31 CST 2019

Office of Institutional Research handles it at Rice.

The only role Registrar plays in that is maintaining the data in the warehouse for them and providing them access to the data.

Justin Schilke
Senior Associate Registrar
Office of the Registrar / Rice University
ph: 713-348-3157 / fax: 713-348-5921
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__registrar.rice.edu_&d=DwIFaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=RCFyP_iLQePYMNAnUIv6Ju5gVFw5idGLld8S97KrBE8&s=VnCjjuG8KonSOn1SVnegFni3dFwiTw7gvo4Nth72Skk&e=

Information contained in this message may be confidential and privileged and protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). If so, this information is being shared with the addressee(s) because of a legitimate educational interest. Any re-disclosure must be done in accordance with FERPA. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify me at the contact information above.
Please take time to fill out our survey and let us know how we are doing: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__registrar.rice.edu_feedback_&d=DwIFaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=RCFyP_iLQePYMNAnUIv6Ju5gVFw5idGLld8S97KrBE8&s=cRaOeExB3TBITlXM0Fnn6Ivq-CuiS37HHV3ZlhTNRJs&e= [https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__registrar.rice.edu_feedback_&d=DwIFaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=RCFyP_iLQePYMNAnUIv6Ju5gVFw5idGLld8S97KrBE8&s=cRaOeExB3TBITlXM0Fnn6Ivq-CuiS37HHV3ZlhTNRJs&e=].