[TACRAO] Listserv Question on Graduation Rate, Retention Rate, etc.

Whitaker, Latoya R. Latoya.Whitaker at bcm.edu
Tue Feb 26 11:46:06 CST 2019

Good afternoon TACRAO,

I am emailing with a few questions on how your school handles student achievement metrics (i.e. graduation rate/retention rate/time to degree).  Specially, my questions are below:

1)      What office handles this at your school? For example: Institutional Research, Institutional Effectiveness, or another office
2)      Does the Registrar's Office have a role/responsibility in the process?

Thank you!

Latoya R. Whitaker, M.A.
Registrar
Baylor College of Medicine
DeBakey Building M-210
One Baylor Plaza
Houston, TX  77030-3411
713-798-3092
713-798-1518 - Fax
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.bcm.edu_registrar&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=jPfOfZ7XCUeMr9hEwEdJHI6S4nk4XFYx9XuPdyP7tyM&s=DQtCExB8FEscu30zI0Cb8D7gUbel_Q7Ha_FIbingBCo&e=

Please take a moment to complete this survey<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.surveymonkey.com_r_657XSVQ&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=jPfOfZ7XCUeMr9hEwEdJHI6S4nk4XFYx9XuPdyP7tyM&s=p-a81Jk2qGcdzXLVPGe59N8RdzGZIEbvlMf1mWp_UMA&e=> to help us improve our service.

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review dissemination or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer system. Thank you."