[TACRAO] Listserv Graduation Date

Busby, Maria REG_MZB at SHSU.EDU
Thu Feb 21 08:26:10 CST 2019

Hi Troy,

We use the Saturday commencement ceremony date as our official "graduation date" posted with the awarded degree.  Have a great day!

Maria Busby
Associate Registrar, Responsibility - Intellection -Adaptability - Input - Belief
Email: mariabusby at shsu.edu<mailto:mariabusby at shsu.edu>
Sam Houston State University
Phone:  936-294-1036
"A leader is someone who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way." ~~ Tony Evans

Sam Houston State University ~ A Member of The Texas State University System

[cid:image001.png at 01D4B718.537D5D90]

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu <tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu> On Behalf Of Troy G. White
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 8:22 AM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Graduation Date

Good morning, all!

Simple question that I am sure has been asked before...

What date do you use as your official, posted graduation date?  Last date of the term, or ceremony date?

[Signature]
Troy G. White, M.Ed.
University Registrar
One Tiger Drive, Marshall, TX 75670
903-923-2060

[ETBUTexasTigerNavy]

Confidentiality Notice:  This email message, including files and attachments, is intended only for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or personal information.  Individual recipients of this email message are expected to honor the internal and confidential nature of the email and not forward it via the Internet or by any other means to persons who are not listed as addresses without proper authorization.  If you are not an intended recipient of this email, do not save, disclose, print, forward or copy this email, and delete it immediately.  Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the recipient is unauthorized and may be a violation of federal and/or state law and regulations.

This e-mail, including files and attachments, is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information of East Texas Baptist University. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing, or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.