[TACRAO] Listserv In-House Diploma Printing

Matthew S. Hebbard mshebbar at southtexascollege.edu
Fri Feb 15 15:35:33 CST 2019

We have gone to outsourced printing and we are never going back.  Too many diplomas 3 times each year to do in-house and too many paper jams, smears and misaligned diplomas.  No more worries.  Just an Excel file and they take care of the rest--even mailing out.

Happy Birthday to your Laser Jet 700 Dana!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Matt

Matthew S. Hebbard
Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
South Texas College
3201. W. Pecan
McAllen, TX 78501
956.872.2147 (Office)