[TACRAO] Listserv Save the Date: SETACRAO 2019 Conference - April 26

Guzman, Jeancarlo guzmanje at uhd.edu
Fri Feb 15 09:21:08 CST 2019

Hello all,

The University of Houston-Downtown will be hosting the South East Texas Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (SETACRAO) Conference on April 26, 2019.

We will be sending out more information in the coming weeks, but you may view our Save the Date email and let us know that you are attending by going to this link: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__conta.cc_2DzIJr6&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=CxcL9VwFIwuutePdgM3eKvQAET6in4rp9jUUc-W5GkA&s=b42oNijT6WNOI2XZDgNW-_90QCtOZNXx9tDZhLtb3bI&e=

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Jeancarlo Guzman
Administrative Assistant,
Enrollment Management & Registrar