[TACRAO] Listserv Numerous Graduation Periods and Conferral Dates

Andrea Repp ARepp at parker.edu
Tue Feb 12 11:39:33 CST 2019

Hello,

Currently, Parker University only confers degrees during May, August and December, yet a student can begin a program in any given month as we have monthly starts. Given our growing enrollment and expansion of degree plans offered, I am exploring the option of conferring degrees year-round as the students complete degree requirements, yet still hosting a ceremony only 3 times per year. For those who confer degrees year round, can you please share your best practices regarding numerous degree conferral dates? Are there any regulations I should be aware of prior to implementing this process?

Thanks,

Andi Repp
Registrar
2540 Walnut Hill Lane