[TACRAO] Listserv 2018 TACRAO Election Results

Maria Aguirre maria.aguirre at tstc.edu
Fri Sep 28 08:23:03 CDT 2018

Congratulations to each of you.  Thank you for your willingness to serve,
TACRAO is in good hands.

Maria C. Aguirre
Sr. Executive Director (Interim)
Communication & Creative Services

Texas State Technical College
300 Homer K. Taylor Dr. | Sweetwater, TX 79556
Sweetwater Office: 325-235-7349  F: 325-235-7443
Waco Office: 254-867-3014
C: 325-280-3471

*This email may contain the thoughts and opinions of Maria C. Aguirre
and **does
not represent official Texas State Technical College policy.*