[TACRAO] Listserv 2018 TACRAO Election Results

Angela Balch abalch at midland.edu
Fri Sep 28 08:20:38 CDT 2018

Well said, Becky!  Congratulations all!  Thank you for your willingness to serve our organization!

Angela Balch
Midland College, Registrar
432.685.4508
432.685.6401 Fax

Midland College is on Regular Hours:  Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.  Student Services is open on Tuesday evenings until 7 pm.

[MCCHAP_color_thumb]